|Hours||37.5 hours per week
5 days out of 7
Ideally the successful candidate will have worked in a fast paced restaurant/coffee shop environment in a supervisory position. The duties will include overseeing the daily running of the café encouraging your team to provide an excellent drinking/eating experience for our customers. The successful candidate should be up to date with all current legislation in terms of the storage, preparation and presentation of food, i.e. date checking, cleaning rotas, temperature checks etc. Good communication skills are essential as well as the ability to be an enthusiastic team player.
The objective of the role is to lead your team to deliver exceptional customer service and departmental standards to maximise sales and profitability.
As a Department Senior you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring department standards are maintained.
- Co-ordinating your team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Working with your team to maxmise sales and profitability.
To be successful it is essential that you have:
- Proven experience of supervising a team within a similar environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The passion to deliver the highest standards of customer service and have a positive 'can do' approach.
What Roys can offer you
- Competetive Hourly Rate of Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Staff Discount
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Ongoing training & development and progression opportunities
See below to download an application form:
You will need to open the application form in adobe reader in order to fill it in. In some browsers you may need to right click and select "save target as" so it doesn't open in your browser. You may need to install the latest version of Adobe reader (Desktop, Android, iOS) in order to fill in the application form on your device. If you have any trouble downloading and filling in our application form then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our human resources department may be able to email you an application form in an alternate format such as Microsoft Word.
Not the job you're looking for?
Check our current vacancies