5 days out of 7
The objective of the role is to lead your team to deliver exceptional customer service and departmental standards to maximise sales and profitability.
As a Team Leader you will work as part of the management team and be responsible for :
- Leading by example, motivating and developing your team to reach their full potential.
- Supervising your team to achieve set performance targets for the department to provide the best possible shopping experience for our customers.
- Working at all times within the guidelines of the company's policies and procedures
To be successful it is essential that you have:
- Proven experience of supervising or managing a team within a similar retail environment.
- The passion to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- A positive can do approach along with the enthusiasm and determination, that with training, could take you to the top.
Pay Rate: £8.85 per hour.
See below to download an application form:
You will need to open the application form in adobe reader in order to fill it in. In some browsers you may need to right click and select "save target as" so it doesn't open in your browser. You may need to install the latest version of Adobe reader in order to fill in the application form on your device. If you have any trouble downloading and filling in our application form then please contact email@example.com and our personnel department may be able to email you an application form in an alternate format such as Microsoft Word.
Not the job you're looking for?
Check our current vacancies