|Location||Wroxham Head Office|
Roys is looking for a Payroll Specialist to run the Company payroll of 750 employees, which includes hourly paid and salaried staff. The payroll is run every 4 weeks.
- Provide guidance on various processes such as maternity leave and sickness procedures.
- Ensure correct salaries are paid and relevant deductions are made.
- Administering statutory leave and payments for Sickness, Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Shared Parental Leave.
- Where necessary complete manual calculations of PAYE and National Insurance Contributions.
- Manage Court Order and Attachment to Earnings Orders including Child Maintenance, Direct Earnings Attachments and CAPs payments.
- Completion of new starter records and compliance with HMRC procedures.
- Compliance with HM Revenue and customs on all PAYE tasks
- Providing payroll reports to the Accounts Department
The Experience and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations, including PAYE, Statutory payments
- Payroll qualification held, or proven relevant experience
- Intermediate level of IT skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to follow guidelines and organise and plan daily workload to known deadlines and project requirements.
- Confidentiality and integrity is essential
What Roys can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Medical Insurance
- Generous Staff Discount
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Staff Canteen
- Free Staff Parking
See below for application details:
Please quote the job reference in the subject line & include your salary expectations in the email.
You may also attach a covering letter if you wish.
You will need to open the application form in adobe reader in order to fill it in. In some browsers you may need to right click and select "save target as" so it doesn't open in your browser. You may need to install the latest version of Adobe reader (Desktop, Android, iOS) in order to fill in the application form on your device. If you have any trouble downloading and filling in our application form then please contact email@example.com and our human resources department may be able to email you an application form in an alternative format.
Not the job you're looking for?
Check our current vacancies