- Quality close-toothed soil rake-10 year guarantee
- Made from cold-rolled steel with lacquer finish
- Specially curved teeth glide through soil smoothly
- Part of the multi-change click system
- Any handle fits 50 tool heads
Product Code: 36785743
- This close-toothed soil rake is specifically designed to remove all kinds of stoney debris from the soil . Specially curved tines glide through the soil at precisely the right angle whilst you maintain an upright position so you don’t damage your back by bending.
- As it is made from premium quality, cold-rolled steel with a zinc lacquer finish, the prongs self-sharpen during use for an unbeatable performance, even after years of use.
- With a working width of 19cm, it is ideal for use between vegetables or in flowerbeds and borders.
- As part of the unique multi-change system, this tool head should be used with 1 of the 11 handles in the multi-change range. Simply choose the correct handle length to suit your height (also choose between wooden and aluminium handles) and literally ‘click’ the rake onto the handle to lock it into place.
- Attaching the head and handle takes seconds and when interlocked, you can be sure of a secure working tool that offers an unbeatable performance. Furthermore, because you have selected the correct handle length to suit your height, you will avoid any unnecessary bending or pulling while you work, allowing you to get any job done without straining your back.
- You can remove the soil rake tool head by pressing the release button found on the upper part of the handle and swap it for any other tool head in the collection. This multi-change system allows you to switch from raking to grubbing to hoeing- all the while using the same handle so saving storage space, effort and more importantly, your back.
- Every product in the WOLF-Garten multi-change collection is manufactured in Germany to the highest of engineering standards. This quality assurance is reflected by the 10 year guarantee that covers every item in the range.
- Box Contains:
DSM 19 Soil Rake
Information card attached
Click & Collect
Standard Delivery (for online orders only)
FREE for online orders £39.99 and over
£4.99 for online orders £39.98 and under
£5 additional charge for orders being delivered to North Scotland, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland & Island delivery zones.
Orders containing one or more items labelled as "Local Delivery" do not qualify for our Standard Delivery and are charged at a different rate (see below, these orders do not qualify for free delivery if over £39.99).
Our standard delivery is up to 2 working days, Monday - Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays & Public Holidays) for online orders received before 1pm. Orders received after 1pm may still be processed that day and delivered within 2 working days but in most instances will not be processed until the next working day and then delivered within 2 working days from then.
Northern Scotland, Highlands & Isles Delivery Zones
£5.00 additional surcharge on top of standard delivery charges
This surcharge applies to the following postcode zones;
IV - HS - KW - PA - PH - TR - ZE - AB - DD
Please note that delivery to these locations may take additional time to be delivered and may be sent using an alternate courier.
Large & heavy Items
Some larger, heavy or bulky items may not be eligible for our standard delivery and may take take longer to process - This includes examples such as but not limited to pools, furniture, and large garden products.
Local Delivery Items
In store purchases
Products purchased in store are not eligible for our standard online delivery services and are not free if £39.99 or over. Availability of, and prices for delivery of in store purchases will vary depending on the items purchased and store purchased from. Delivery for items purchased in store is also limited to the local area of the store the item is purchased from and these items are not eligible for delivery to Northern Scotland, Highlands & Isles delivery zones.
A member of staff in store will be able to advise on the availability, price and timescale of delivery for items purchased in store.
14 days to change your mind
Within the first 14 days of your item being delivered you may decide to return it to us for any reason. If you do we will refund the cost of the item and your initial delivery charge.
Some items are excluded from this policy, and any item returned must be in a resalable condition.
If you discover your product to be faulty within the first 30 days of purchase, please contact us and we will be able to arrange the return of your parcel, for a full refund of your purchase cost, including initial postage price. If you send the product back to us, we will also cover the cost of your return postage to the value of £10.